Training Resources and Online Tools
With a focus on advocacy, awareness and accelerated learning, Intermountain is dedicated to offering quality education opportunities for parents and professionals. Our training opportunities feature executive staff as well as nationally recognized speakers.
Circle of Security Parenting Groups:
The Circle of Security is a relationship-based parenting program developed by clinical professionals over a period of 20 years.
The 11-week program:
- Provides parents with a roadmap to understanding their children’s needs as well as a guide on how to get there.
- Is practical and understandable, portioned out each week for easy comprehension.
- Minimizes the shame and blame cycle and teaches parents reflective functioning.
- Builds on strengths without ignoring the struggles.
- Can only be taught by a trained facilitator.
Parents who complete the classes will receive a certificate stating that they have completed the course by a registered Circle of Security parent educator.
For more information about classes near Helena, contact Steffani Turner, MSW, LCSW, Registered Circle of Security Parent Educator, at (406) 457-4753.
Form more information about classes near Kalispell, contact Jessica Kyser, MSW, LCSW, Registered Circle of Security Parent Educator, at (406) 755-4022 x3002.